November 1, 2012
In my view Marc Randazza (aka Marco Randazza aka Marc Randazzo aka Marco Randazzo) should not have ever been granted the privilege to practice law within the United States of America – period. Not only do I have a very strong feeling that he is being fully investigated by interested government agencies AS OF CURRENT, but in addition, I predict he will be disbarred in every state of which he is licensed (and then, criminally charged).
I personally can vouch for Crystal Cox (an Investigative Blogger) that Marc Randazza is not only a liar, unprofessional and corrupt, but I can also state that I know first hand that Marc Randazza has no quams against threatening innocent women’s safety (in fact, I’d go as far as to say he regularly targets women of which he views as “threats” to his ideals and philosophies. For example, earlier this year it was revealed that a member of Randazza’s legal team, J. Malcolm DeVoy was involved in the on and offline stalking and harassment of anti-porn activist Shelley Lubben).
(click image to enlarge) Marc Randazza suggests Monica Foster “drive off a cliff” and identifies one of her vehicles on a public forum. HOW and WHY did Randazza research what type of car Monica Foster drives? Did someone attached to the porn industry pay Randazza to investigate Monica Foster? If so who? Is he or one of his associates planning on stalking and physically attacking Monica or are they planning to cut her brake lines “mafia style”?
Randazza at one stage in the recent past not only needlessly invaded my privacy (and compromised my safety) by identifying one of my vehicles on a public adult industry forum (xbiz.net as you can see in the screen shot to the right), but he also suggested I die a violent death stating I should “drive off a cliff” – verbiage which has led me to not feel SAFE as not only a young single woman who is in the process of rebuilding her life away from the dangerous and crime plagued Los Angeles porn industry , but also as an independent INVESTIGATIVE BLOGGER (a title of which Crystal Cox and I both share).
Whether Randazza researched my vehicle (and who knows what else about me), in effort to attempt to physically harm me – or to simply attempt to go after my assets (which is a common thing for dirty loser attorneys such as himself to do), I’ll never know – but regardless I find the situation invasive, intimidating and appalling. In fact, one might define Randazza’s tactics as a LEGAL METAPHORICAL RAPE.
I personally believe Marc Randazza is a sociopath with psychopathic tendencies, who in addition often displays extreme aggression of which he doesn’t appear to be able to control. It is still unclear as to whether or not Randazza has direct ties to organized crime groups, but there appears to be a VERY strong likelihood that he does.
Men like Randazza do more harm than good for the concept of Free Speech (just as the Free Speech Coalition does). People who think and behave as Randazza does, are not really about “freedom” – they are simply about control, suppression and dominance (due to their own feelings of inadequacy). Its no wonder Randazza has fallen into the lowly ranks of practicing “porn law” and “copyright troll law”, just as his associate, friend and fellow legal failure Michael Fattorosi (who was at the center of and found to have been heavily involved in pornwikileaks – which led to the closure of the porn industrys central STD testing center AIM).
A source who as of current has opted to remain anonymous and who has proven in other instances to be very reliable, has informed PornNewsToday that when pornwikileaks was at it’s height, performers who were seeking ways to get their names off of the pornwikileaks database were not only referred to Michael Fattorosi – they were referred to Marc Randazza as well. One can only speculate how much they each profited the Los Angeles porn industry populace.
(please click here to read Diana Grandmaison’s take on Randazza: Copyright Troll Lawyers – Meet Porn Valley and Hollywood Extortionists – America’s Justice System Enables Them to Stalk, Bully and Blackmail YOU! They Also Enable Sex Trafficking of YOUR Daughters!! )
post below courtesy IsAnyBodyDown.com
1. Marco Randazza’s claims are false. He has a history of lying, contradicting himself and attempting to extort money via copyright trolling. Visit DieTrollDie.com for information about his ‘legacy’. He has also in the past attempted to extort Crystal Cox, a self-identified lesbian blogger as well as numerous others. I am in the process of adding people to my legal team who can hardly wait for a rematch with Mr. Randazza. This includes numerous attorneys and co-claimants.
4. Everyone pictured on this website consented to appear on here. Anything else is total nonsense. They took the pictures themselves. They transmitted them via Fair Use. The submitters agreed to the terms of submission prior to sending them.
5. Mr. Randazza claims to be a defender of free speech – and yet he’s trying to close our website down. What a joke!
6. That picture of me you’re using really IS old as hell. I was 19 when it was taken. I don’t look like that at all anymore.7. I earn a modest living. I give all of my earnings to my family and to Chance, except for maintenance expenses for this website. Furthermore, I really hate this job and I do not do it for revenge, to hurt people, etc., I do it because Barack Obama is the second worst President in US history (second only to Jimmy Carter). The job market is really screwed up. A talented guy like me is easily worth seven figures or more in a good economy (if Randazza’s worth $2.5 million, I’m worth at least $8 million).
8. The copycat versions of our domain isanybodydown.net and isanybodydown.org are owned by Eric S. Chanson. You know what the irony of the situation is? Mr. Randazza claimed at one point that he would help us join the lawsuit against Eric S. Chanson which is currently being pursued by Bullyville and James McGibney. He then changed his mind and claimed that he ‘never offered to represent us’ at McGibney’s behest.
9. I love all of the comments that say ‘they’re the best!’ or ‘they’re the worst!. It feels good to be polarizing as a public figure. You love me or you hate me. You love Chance, or you hate him. Do you know what I’d be doing with my life if it wasn’t for this website? Nothing. Zilch. Zero. Back against the wall, going to interview after interview and being rejected like every other honest, hard-working American.
10. From now on I’ll be posting the contact info of the people who have contacted me and tried to troll me so far. Randazza and his buddies want to do it, and they think they’ll have some mass of claimants – they’re wrong. Randazza + Steinbaugh + Popehat + Whoever else you get = It doesn’t matter. You guys can team up and call yourselves WRONGHAVEN. It would be a fitting name for you trolls.
11. Again, thank you for all the attention. A lot of people who come here are actually becoming FANS of our work, which means your behavior is actually counter-productive. The Streisand Effect.
12. First of all, anyone who wants to love, hate, etc. me, contact me at email@example.com.
And now, here’s a list of the trolls email accounts. Remember, these people all want to stop us from giving you content!
firstname.lastname@example.org Ken Popehat
email@example.com Some idiot named “Mike”
firstname.lastname@example.org Adam Steinbaugh
email@example.com Marco/Marc John Randazza (POLO!), aka MARCO POLO
firstname.lastname@example.org Carlos Miller who runs a supposedly pro-photography website (but doesn’t support our PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE. facepalm.jpg)
Make sure you send these guys a few emails and let them know what’s up. IAD FOR LIFE.